Garraud Paris attaches particular importance to the processing, confidentiality and security of your personal data.
Garraud Paris belongs to the Company France Cosmephyl Lab. It is registered at 17, Rue Dupin 75006 Paris with RCS in Paris under the number 821 891 371. It is the controller of personal data collected on the website www.garraud-paris.fr, in shops or corners for perfumes and cosmetics. The meaning of regulations is relevant to personal data and in particular since the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals, personal data and free movement of these relative data.
I. What is a personal data?
Personal data is any information relating to a physical person identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to him such as his name, surname, date of birth, his customer number, his photo etc…
II. On what occasions can we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data on the occasion of:
– The creation of your customer account on our website;
– The placing of order on our website;
– Your registration to our loyalty program;
– Your agreement to receive commercial communications from us by e-mail, telephone, sms or postal mail according to your choice;
– Surveys or satisfaction surveys about your customer experience;
– An interaction with us via our official page on social networks or when we propose you to re-use content that you have published on a social network;
– Your exchanges with our customer service;
– Your inquiries addressed to our house;
– Your participation in an event that we organize;
– Your internet browsing through cookies or similar technologies or when you click on advertisements related to our products.
III. What personal data can we collect?
III.a: As part of our activities, we may collect certain data directly from you via dematerialized forms on our website for various purposes (see IV for the list of processing purposes).
The informations that we are brought to collect are:
– Your identity;
– Your contact details (e-mail address) ;
– Your personal preferences in relation to the products we sell or with our website (language);
– Information about your orders, their follow-up and purchase invoices;
– Information that you may have to communicate with our customer service;
– Some health data in case of reporting an adverse reaction of one of our products from you;
– Your bank details in connection with an order placed on our website;
Please note that your bank details do not transit on France Cosmephyl Lab’s servers. Payments are made via a secure payment platform, supplemented by control measures, to ensure the security of purchases made on www.garraud-paris.fr and to fight against fraud.
The personal data essential to Garraud Paris are indicated by an asterisk on each form of collection of personal data on our website. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, Garraud Paris will probably not be able to respond to your requests and/or provide you with the requested services. Other information is optional and allows us to know you better and to improve our communications and services to you.
III.b: We may also collect certain data from your purchases of products or services, online or in-store, including information about the amount and nature of your purchases.
III.c: Finally, we may collect information relating to the use of our website, including your browsing (pages visited, links clicked, etc…). Some of its information may be collected via cookies placed on your device during your browsing on our website. To find out more about cookies, you can consult the paragraph dedicated to them at the bottom of this policy.
IV. For what purposes are your personal data collected and used?
Garraud Paris processes your data in order to:
– Allow you to create a customer account on our website, our applications but also in our counters and shops;
– Manage your access to your customer account on the internet or on our applications;
– Process and manage your online orders and their delivery;
– Register purchases made at our counters or in our shops;
– Ensure the security of online transactions, prevent fraud, payments incidents, (see our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more details);
– Manage customer relations in the context of requests for information or complaints that you could send us via our website, our customer service, or our social networks accounts;
– Manage our loyalty program;
– Trace and manage the alerts that you can send us as part of our cosmetic vigilance obligations;
– Manage and optimize your customer experience through a better knowledge of our customers;
– Offer adapted and personalized services, particularly in the context of the evolution of our products and services;
– Make statistical analyzes to develop management, measurement and reporting tools to adapt and improve our commercial, marketing and product production activities;
– Subject to your consent: send you information about our offers, news and events on the communication media you have selected;
– Manage your participation in the events for which you register;
V. What are the legal bases that legitimize the processing of your data?
Garraud Paris processes your personal data:
– For the execution of the contract between you and Garraud Paris, in order to manage your access to your customer account, as well as for the processing and the follow-up of your orders;
– For marketing management, securing its digital media (websites, applications, etc..) and the fight against fraud;
– When you have indicated your consent for the processing of your data, especially for the purposes of managing our business prospection, your browsing data via cookies, etc…
– In the context of compliance with its legal obligations in particular fiscal (conservation of purchase invoices) and cosmetovigilance with regard to Regulation EU 1223/2009 of 30 November 2009 on cosmetic products;
VI. Who are the receivers of your personal data?
Your personal data are processed by Garraud Paris staff. We make sure that only authorized persons within Garraud Paris can access your personal data when it is necessary for the management of our commercial relationship or our legal obligations.
We may also communicate your personal data to:
– Other Garraud Paris subsidiaries in France or abroad, as well as our parent company;
– Other entities of France Cosmephyl Lab, some acting as subcontractors;
– Subcontractors such as:
o hosting and maintenance providers of our website and our dematerialized personal data collection solutions in counters and shops;
o payment service providers;
o prevention and anti-fraud providers;
o logistics providers;
o providers of marketing solutions;
o providers of management of commercial prospection and communication via social networks;
o customer service providers;
o cosmeto-vigilance alert management providers;
o event organizers;
Finally, Garraud Paris may be required to provide third parties with your data to satisfy legal, regulatory, or conventional requirements, or to respond to requests from legally authorized authorities. Garraud Paris may share some of your personal data, including using cookies, as part of the management of our website www.garraud-paris.fr in particular to allow you to have a single account client on this website, to update your customer account information, or to personalize the communications related to Garraud Paris products that we may send you.
VII. Data transfers Abroad
Some receivers of your personal data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area is carried out with appropriate safeguards, including contractual, technical and organizational, in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
VIII. How long do we keep your data?
The retention periods defined by Garraud Paris respects the recommendations of the “Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés” (C.N.I.L.) and/or the legal obligations to which Garraud Paris is subject.
IX. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the regulations, you have a right to access and rectify your personal data, as well as requesting its erasure, opposing their treatment for legitimate reasons and obtaining limitation as far as it is relevant.
You also have the right to formulate specific or general guidelines regarding the storage, erasure and communication of your post-mortem data. These rights can be exercised directly with Garraud Paris by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by simple mail to the address France Cosmephyl Lab – 17 rue Dupin 75006 Paris accompanied by a copy of an identity card.
You can at any time ask to no longer receive our communications about our offers, news and, events by using the hyperlink provided for this purpose in each email we send you. You can also contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, www.cnil.fr.
X. Data Protection Officer (D.P.O.) contact information and right to lodge a complaint
For any question related to the collection and processing of your data by Garraud Paris, you can contact by e-mail our data protection representative of Garraud Paris at the following address email@example.com.