I. Access to the Website
II. Intellectual Property
II.a Intellectual Property Rights
The development of our website has involved significant investments. The website and each of its elements (images, texts, trademarks, etc..) are protected by intellectual property rights. Any use, reproduction or representation of the website (in whole or in part) on any medium whatsoever for other purposes, including commercial purposes, is prohibited.
II.b Third Party Rights
We remind you that you must obtain/assign all the necessary authorizations and rights to the various rights holders concerned by any content you wish to publish on our website. It includes all intellectual property rights and/or literary, artistic, and/or industrial property rights, as well as the rights of the personality (and in particular right to the image), so that you can peacefully use those contents. As an exemple, you must imperatively obtain the rights to the contents, including the copyright in the photographs, as well as all the elements appearing in the contents, (architecture, design, advertising creations, or clothing creations).
II.c User Contents
III. Statement of Good Conduct
We defend the values of tolerance and respect for others. For this reason, by using this site, you are prohibited from:
– Making racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, vulgar, obscene or illicit remarks;
– Disseminating harmful content, defamatory, unauthorized, malicious, violating privacy or image rights, inciting violence, racial or ethnic hatred, or content constituting an offense against public decency or incitement to the realization of certain crimes;
– Using our website to engage in politics, propaganda or proselytism;
– Publishing advertising or promotional content for products and/or services competing with the brand(s) presented on the website;
– Diverting our website from its purpose, especially by using it as a meeting place;
– Disseminating information allowing, directly or indirectly, the personal and precise identification of a physical person without his express and prior consent, such as, the surname, the postal address, the e-mail address, the phone number;
– Disseminating information or content likely to offend the sensitivity of younger people;
– Intimidating or harassing others;
– Doing illegal activities, including infringement of rights holders on software, trademarks, photographs, images, texts, videos etc. ;
– Disseminating content (including photographs and videos) representing minors. If you discover User Content that advocates crimes against humanity, inciting racial hatred and/or violence or child pornography, you must notify us immediately here: contact either by sending a detailed letter to the following address: France Cosmephyl Lab, 17 rue Dupin – 75006 Paris, indicating in your letter the date on which you found this content, your identity, the URL address of the disputed content, its description and the identifier of the disputed content. If you believe that a User Content violates the principles set out above and your rights or the rights of a third party, you can notify it here: contact, either by sending a detailed letter to the following address: France Cosmephyl Lab, 17 rue Dupin – 75006 Paris, indicating in your letter the date on which you found this content, your identity, the URL address of the disputed content, its description and the identifier of the author. In accordance with the provisions of Article 6-I-5 of law n° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, the notification must contain:
– The date of the notification ;
– For a physical person: name, surname, occupation, domicile, nationality, date and place of birth;
– The name and the address of the recipient or, if it is a legal person, its name and registered office;
– The description of the disputed facts and their precise location (ex : URL link of the litigious content);
– The reasons for which the content must be retracted, including the mention of the legal provisions and the justifications of facts;
– A copy of the correspondance sent to the author or publisher of the disputed information or activities requesting their interruption, withdrawal or modification, or justification that the author or publisher could not be contacted.
Incomplete notification may not be processed. ATTENTION : For any person to present a content or an activity supposing illicit with the aim of obtaining the withdrawal or to stop its diffusion by presenting to him false or inaccurate information is punished with a penalty of one year of imprisonment and a fine of 15.000€.
IV. Information Contained on the Site
IV.a General Provisions
We remind you that inaccuracies or omissions may appear in the information available on our website especially because of third parties. We undertake to remove inaccuracies or to complete this information on our website as soon as possible.
IV.b Tips and Diagnostic Tools
The advices provided on our website and/or the diagnostic tools that may be available are simulations intended to obtain cosmetic advices. The information they provide are strictly indicative and can not replace a medical diagnosis or clinical consultation or substitute a medical treatment. We can not guarantee you full satisfaction regarding the advice resulting from the use of these tools. We assume no responsibility for the use that you may make of them. For any additional information or in case of doubt, we recommend you to consult your doctor.
IV.c Hypertext Links
The hypertext links set up on our website may lead you to websites published by third parties with contents we do not control. Accordingly, those hypertext links have been included on our website only to facilitate your navigation on internet, the consultation of third parties websites will be your choice and your exclusive responsibility.
V. Personal Data
We may collect your personal data especially when you subscribe to a service, download a downloadable content, you authenticate, register for a game/contest, when we send an e-mail or when you answer a survey. Your personal data is stored in a file computerized by France Cosmephyl on behalf of its brand Garraud Paris for the following purposes:
– Statical studies: we reunite and study your data in order to define your profile and better adapt our services to your expectations. These statical studies are strictly confidential;
– Follow-up of the customer relationship: if you send us a message, the data is stored and used to provide a response to your request and to monitor it;
– Provision of services: sending newsletters, access to certain consulting areas, etc.. They are kept for 3 years and are intended for Garraud Paris.
Our website was developed for the France Cosmephyl Lab company by Righetti Mattia, whose head office is located at Via Giuseppe Verdi, 13/c, 46049, Volta Mantovana (MN), Italy, registered under VAT number IT 02445260207, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +39 335 221 518, website www.mattiarighetti.it
We strive to keep our website and downloadable content accessible at all time. But, we can not guarantee the availability and the permanent accessibility of our website. We may have to temporarily suspend partial or total access to our website, particularly for technical reasons of maintenance. It is also stated that the internet and I.T. and telecommunications systems are not free of errors. Interruptions and failures may occur. We can not provide any guarantee and can not be responsible for any damages inherent when using internet and I.T. and telecommunications systems, in particular without this list being exhaustive:
– Poor transmission and/or receipt of any data and/or information on the internet;
– An external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses;
– Failure of any receiving equipment or communication lines;
– Any other malfunction of the Internet network preventing the proper functioning of the site.
Finally, we can only be held responsible for direct damages. Any other damages of any nature are excluded. In particular, indirect damages such as loss of profits, income or, loss of customers.
X. Applicable Law and Litigation